March 8, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Singapore - Real Inverse today is pleased to announce the release of Paper Ninja 1.5 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Engage the Blizzard Ninjas in the most challenging mission yet. Witness their Shadow Clone Ninjutsu, and challenge yourself to take down the clan, faster than they can multiply!
Paper Ninja was the #1 App in App Stores of USA, Singapore, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines. It's also #2 App in Canada, Australia, Macau and Vietnam. It was also received with great reviews by both websites and App Store reviewers.
Paper Ninja is a fast and exciting game that requires players to make split-second strategic decisions and execute quick combo attacks. It is designed so that players can feel the thrill of a sword-fight by using a finger. Just like sword fighting, it is easy to pickup but difficult to master.
Paper Ninja is packed with:
* Power up with 5 Godly Skills
* Beautiful artwork and environment
* Exciting challenges each with its own unique gameplay
* 19 Achievements (and more on the way) to collect and post on your Facebook and twitter
* Lots of OpenFeint/Game Center leadership boards to compete with your friends
* Submit your score and compete with the rest of the world to be the best
* Optional kid - friendly setting (no bloodshed) available as requested by peace loving friends
* Humourous storyline
* 2 Missions each with 12 levels
* Retina Display Enabled
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 71.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Paper Ninja 1.5 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store.
Located in Sunny Island Singapore, Real Inverse LLP was founded by 2 independent developers. All Material and Software (C) 2010 REAL INVERSE LLP / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.