March 10, 2011 in Social Networking (F)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinios - Illini Innovations Corporation has announced the release of Krushn 1.0 a free iPhone app that connects you with locals looking to make friends, date, hook up, and meet new people. It uses the iPhone's GPS technology to determine your location and find people nearby. Krushn lets you easily browse pics and stats, showing you people nearest to you first. Krushn allows you to use a variety of filters to find people compatible with you. Filters include age, gender, sexual preference, location, and many others.
With Krushn, you can build a profile and upload your own pics. Once your profile has been made, you can set your filter preferences and find people nearby that match the attributes you've chosen. Krushn then allows you to chat with those people, share pics, and even share your exact location for a meeting, while preserving the safety of users by only showing an approximate location unless the user decides to share their exact location.
* Geo-location functionality to track your exact location and connect you with people nearby
* Filter people by location, age, gender, and many others
* Chat with people interested in meeting people, dating, and hook ups
* Easy-to-use, quick chat
* The ability to share your photos and your exact location with other users
* Chat roulette which allows you to chat with a random person
* Fully customizable profile, including photo uploads
* Safety features, including the ability to keep people from seeing your location, and the ability to display an approximate location
* Friends list and chat history to keep track of your conversations
* In app notifications, as well as push notifications to alert you of messages when you are not using the app
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.1 or later
* 0.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
krushn 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Illini Innovations Corporation was founded in 2009 by students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Blue Chicago Media Group (BCMG) is an opportunistic media and entertainment- focused fund. The fund seeks to achieve superior risk-adjusted returns investing capital in all media projects. Our mission in partnering is to use our creativity and technical skill to build innovative products and to leverage our networks to market them. Copyright (C) 2011 Illini Innovations Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.