March 9, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Sungai Buloh, Malaysia - Independent iPhone application developer, emirBytes is pleased to announced today that the free version of iQuikDoF (iQuik-Depth of Field) is available to download in the Apple's App Store. The app was created for the iPhone and iPod touch platform, utilizing the touch interface.
The app was created specially for iPhoneographers to create awesome photography effects from their iPhone camera photos. Using a similar engine to the famous iQuikSplash app, iQuikDoF is able to process selective focusing in any photos. With such ability, iPhoneographers can produce a macro lense effects, Tiltshift effects, Miniature effects and Bokeh effects. The blur effect produced by the app is also very smooth. See the app in action on YouTube.
iQuikDoF Free currently features:
* Retina display (for iPhone4) support
* Easy-to-use, slick interface
* 3 depth of field presets, and manual drawing capability
* Fully adjustable level of blur
* Awesome finger drawing interface with ability to draw, erase, zoom in and out, pan, and adjustable brush type and size
* Save to your device or directly upload to your Facebook account
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 4.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iQuikDoF 1.0 is available for Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Emir F Samsuddin has been involved in making utility software for more than 10 years, mostly in Windows desktop platform and Windows Mobile platform, using Delphi and Lazarus. And, recently the developer started to develop for Apple's iPhone platform in the year 2009. The developer also worked in developing games for the Windows platform for 2 years. Copyright (C) 2011 Emir F Samsuddin. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.