March 13, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Singapore - Hex Studio has announced the release of Fortune Rabbit 2.0. A game designed to exercise player's brains through simple mathematics. Questions are formed using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. All these math questions can be solved without a calculator. However a lot of brain juice is required. Most questions are open ended so that user can creatively solve the question using some lucky numbers to get a higher score.
99 game levels are categorized into 3 groups; bronze coin, silver nugget and gold nugget. They are ancient currency used by the Chinese. The first 18 levels are the Bronze Coin group. It is for warming up. Difficulty increases with the value of each group.
Fortune Rabbit aims to train its players in the following aspects.
* Mental arithmetic
* Finger agility
* Quickness of thought
* 99 exciting levels in version 2.0
* Racing against the time to get a time bonus
* Use or avoid certain number sto obtain an extra bonus
* Play with the math equation
* Answer as many bonus questions as you can to increase your cash
* Learn about Chinese culture and pick up some tips for a higher score
* Post your score to the Top Fortune List
From March 12-31, 2011, players can participate in the competition and winners will be rewarded with a small gift. For details and to sign up for the competition, please visit the Hex Studio website.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 4.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fortune Rabbit 2.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Headquartered in Singapore, Hex Studio is one of apps developers. Our previous app is Animal peekaboo. Life Assistant is our second app. Copyright (C) 2011 Hex Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.