March 11, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] McLean, Virginia - NxtApp, the iPhone Brain Gym, makes a solid entry in the niche market of math puzzle and addictive games on the App store and has sold in thirteen countries worldwide within three weeks of its release.
Anna Papachristos, Senior Contributing Author of world-renowned site TheiPhoneAppReview writes "Fill-in-the-blank questions are a staple when it comes to the average test. These questions seem fairly simple, but can often boggle the mind. NxtApp by ICON, LLC requires users to embrace their basic math skills in order to calculate the missing number in the given sequence, exercising one's brain and keeping their mind sharp.
Upon startup, gamers will find a scrolling menu that present seven different categories: Add or Subtract, Multiply or Divide, Multiply & Add or Subtract, Powers & Add or Subtract, Powers & Multiply, More Powers and a Mystery category coming soon in their next update. The tool icon in the top right corner allows users to turn the music and sound effects on and off, though users can choose to listen to their own iTunes during game play if they choose. Thankfully, NxtApp allows users to start with any category, sans restrictions, meaning you don't have to successfully solve one level before proceeding to the next.
Each time you start a new game, you will find a new set of sequences, meaning you'll never play the same game twice. Simply try to fill in each sequence correctly in order to collect all the "dancing" gold stars and beat your best time. The more sequences you solve correctly, the more challenging the sets become. However, if you input the wrong answer, you will be forced to begin all over, though NxtApp will tell you the correct answer so you can learn where you went wrong."
NxtApp exercises the brain while having lots of fun with numbers. NxtApp is a fun and addictive way to increase gamer's IQ, strengthen his/her insight, focus the scanning skills, improve pattern recognition capability and refresh years of math lessons.
* Six complete categories of different types of number sequences
* Different set of questions every time. So it never gets boring
* Game gets more challenging as you solve more questions: negative numbers, more digits, etc.
* You can tackle any category at any time. No annoying restrictions
* Competitive scoring for each category. Try to beat your own best score
* You will get a "dancing" gold star for providing correct solutions to sequences
* Interactive gold star system measures your intermediate progress
* Interactive feedback: correct answer is provided so you can solve it right next time
* Colorful game with fun sound effects
* Energetic background music
* You can listen to your favorite iPod playlist while playing NxtApp
* Surprise reward when you complete any category
* And much more
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 7.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
NxtApp 1.0.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) worldwide, exclusively through the App Store in the Games Puzzle and Adventure categories.
ICON, LLC is a technology company with extensive expertise in intelligent software development. ICON, LLC is focused on emerging technologies for mobile enterprise applications. Copyright (C) 2011 ICON, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.