March 14, 2011 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software is pleased to announce today the launch of TheMacBundles' March Bundle, the addition of new highly rated titles to its innovative Build Your Own Bundle (BYOB) stores, and an offer of a free bundle that any user can take advantage of. All of the titles in the TheMacBundles' stores are compatible with OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
TheMacBundles' cooperative marketing model brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software. Additionally, TheMacBundles' no-fine-print policy means that purchasers of its bundles get the same software, support, licenses, and upgrade benefits that apply to users who pay the full price for the software.
Further, TheMacBundles' new marketing model eliminates the middlemen, which results in yet more value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers who created the software.
All 10 titles in the March Bundle also are available in the new BYOB stores. The BYOB stores also include dozens of additional titles to choose from, thus allowing users to customize the bundle to conform to their individual needs. With the BYOB stores, users can eliminate titles from a bundle that they either already have or don't want. Further, the customized bundle can contain as few as 5 titles or as many additional titles as users want to add to it, further leveraging the outstanding value provided by TheMacBundles. A customized bundle can be purchased for as little as $29.75 (USD)!
The March Bundle includes Macworld Gems and other highly rated programs and is priced at only $39.95 (USD) - TheMacBundles' lowest price ever for a bundle of this size! This represents a saving of hundreds of dollars (over 84%) off of the retail value of the software! Additionally, users who purchase a Weekly Special and the March Bundle receive a $4 discount off of the bundle, resulting in a price of only $35.95 (USD). Users that purchase a Weekly Special and create their own bundle in either BYOB store also will receive an additional discount off of the already low price of their customized bundle!
This new bundle will be available for only 3 weeks and will expire on April 3rd. Purchasers of the monthly bundle always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee, and this guarantee also applies to the BYOB stores.
The 10 programs included in the March Bundle assist users when using their iPhones, iPods, Macs, Apple TV, iPhoto, iTunes, Safari, and other popular Apple products:
* Caboodle - is a tool to help users collect, store, edit, organize, and find in a single place the varied bits of information which they collect.
* Chronicle - makes it easy for users to manage their bills and eliminate ever having to wonder whether or not they have paid all of their bills each month.
* CrossOver Games - allows users to run many popular Windows games on their Intel OS X Macs without needing to install Windows or have a license for Windows!
* CrossOver Mac - lets users run thousands of Windows apps on their Intel OS X Macs without needing to install Windows or have a license for windows!
* CuteClips - is the perfect companion for Mac OS X's native clipboard. Focusing on simplicity, CuteClips 3 keeps a perfect history for users' clipboards.
* Debtinator - is an intelligent debt management and budgeting application designed to give users strategies for paying off their debts as fast as possible. This is much more than a budgeting app!
* DiskTracker(R) - is a complete disk cataloging and labeling system for Mac OS X. It is the fast and easy way for users to manage their files, regardless of whether they are on disks connected to a computer, on removable media, on a file server, or even stored in a compressed zip or StuffIt archive.
* PrimeFiles - lets users collect and organize apps, files, and folders without having to rearrange them in the Finder. Users can keep all items related to a certain task or job grouped together, launch applications, preview files, and quickly browse folders with PrimeFiles.
* Punakea - is a little app that helps users cope with the day-to-day struggle of managing their files. Designed to complement Spotlight, it allows users to tag their files and bookmarks, freeing them of the strict hierarchy of the Finder's folder structure.
* WebPrint Plus - allows users to easily and quickly selectively collect, save, edit, and print snippets of any size from any program, the Internet, and the Clipboard. It can work in the background and it adds many productivity-enhancing tools to OS X.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Apple products equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
Free Bundle Offer:
To qualify for a free bundle, between now and March 20th users just need to refer their friends, family, and colleagues to TheMacBundles.com. When only three people that a user has referred to TheMacBundles orders the March Bundle by March 20th, the user will receive a free March Bundle. The full and straightforward details of this special offer are available on TheMacBundles' website. To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list or follow TheMacBundles on Twitter.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles and ThePCBundles, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing, and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.