March 14, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Singapore - edenpod today is pleased to introduce NewtonApples 1.0 for iOS, their new arcade game where players save Sir Isaac Newton from getting hit by falling objects, and discover his three Laws of Motion at the same time. The goal is to pop falling red apples, slice falling green apples, and flick away descending green leaves, allowing Newton to remain asleep under the tree. Players score points by preventing Newton from being hit twice.
* 27 Fun levels (with more coming up in the next update)
* Different moving backdrops in every single level
* Fun and quirky enemies with their own unique sounds
* Comes with a hidden Hungry Worms game
* Includes original Zombie game
* Original artwork and graphics
* Learn the 3 laws of motion in a fun way or not
* Includes Normal + Hard to test skills and longer playing value
* Pop, Slice & Flick enemies - its like playing 3 games in 1
* Endless Mode - pop till you drop
"Go back in time and witness history in action right in front of your eyes when Newton first discovered the 3 laws of motion and gravity," stated founder Dinesh Bhatia. "Now this is not your average game nor is it an education app, it's a fast paced arcade style game where you have to protect Newton from the apple tree whose evil intentions are to wake Newton up from his sleep by dropping apples and other elements on him. Now how about them apples?"
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* iOS 3.2 or later (iOS tested)
* 25.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
NewtonApples 1.0 is available for a limited time at the introductory price of $0.99 (USD), and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games > Arcade category. Review copies are available upon request.
Based in Singapore, edenpod is a mobile application-development studio, specializing in delivering a diverse portfolio of original, innovative and engaging apps for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch platform that we have dubbed -organic apps. edenpod designs, develops and executes completely in-house. With more than 20 years of combined startup, mobile and technology experience under their belt, the duo have the passion and desire to create! The company was founded in 2010 by Dinesh Bhatia. Copyright (C) 2011 edenpod. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.