July 2, 2008 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Peine, Germany - Peine, Germany - Lemke Software is proud to announce the immediate availability of GraphicConverter 6.1.1, their image editing and conversion utility for Mac OS X. GraphicConverter is the ultimate tool for image editing, image browsing, metadata editing, slideshows, image conversion from more than 200 file formats and much more. Version 6.1.1 includes many bug fixes and little enhancements and is a recommended update for all customers.
New Feature Highlights:
* Decoding of all images of mime attachments added (UB)
* Set label in operator added (UB)
* Sort by label and creation date option added to browser
* Drawing inside alpha channel added as option
* Calliper calibration supports shift for horizontal or vertical mode only
* Set rating does no longer rewrite the exif data
* Sort folders option added to catalog printing
* Saving icns saves the large 512x512 icons (UB)
* IPTC window in browser support unicode display (UB)
German, English, French, Danish, Sweden, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Dutch, and Catalan
* Mac OS 10.4.4 or later for the Universal Binary version
* Mac OS 10.1.5 or later for the X version
* Mac OS 8.6 - 9.2.2 for the Classic version
* 40 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
GraphicConverter 6.1.1 is a free update to registered users of GraphicConverter 6.0-6.1. New users may purchase the software for $34.95 USD directly from their website. New users can download a free trial version from their website.
Lemke Software is a developer and publisher of Macintosh software since 1992. (C) 2008 Lemke Software, Peine - Germany.