March 14, 2011 in Networks and FTP (E)
[prMac.com] Stortola, British Virgin Islands - ProteMac announced a thoroughly updated release of the full-featured software NetMine 2.0. This unique and at the same time beautifully simple program is designed to control and monitor all the Internet and network activity on your computer. Including groundbreaking features such as precise identification of application's address and port and indication of timeframes for NetMine's activity, this software represents the high-level security for your Mac.
NetMine controls network traffic by specifying software's default behavior and setting concrete access rules for the selected applications as well. This reliable firewall enables you to grant or deny permission to access the Internet for the selected application. The special Notification window warns you about unknown connection offering to allow or deny it once, till the end of Internet/network connection or forever.
Designed as a two-way firewall, NetMine establishes control over incoming and outgoing information flows managing network traffic. Working undetectable, this software provides a powerful line of defense protecting your Mac from outside attacks and from software on your computer. Visualizing network activity in real time, NetMine prevents unauthorized leak of information to guard your private data and block connections from untrusted applications.
With the two-way protection included, NetMine monitors and records any connection between your computer and outside computer-world delivering detailed information about unauthorized access attempts from both internal and external sources. Featuring the new capability to allow or to deny the specified address and port of the potential connection, NetMine blocks zero-day attacks and other illegal activities, providing advanced protection against botnets, rootkits and inadvertent data disclosure.
NetMine presents the best protection against computer viruses, identity threats and guards resources of private network from outside attacks. This unique firewall builds invisible security notifying you about potential unwanted intrusion at the point of entry. Updated ProteMac NetMine delivers amazing performance and high-quality protection for the most demanding consumers.
New in Version 2.0:
* New Interface
* New Rules
* New network engine
* New Notification center
Feature highlights include:
* Protects against viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, worms, bots, and rootkits
* Stops threats at point of entry with a quiet two-way firewall
* Blocks browser, OS, and application threats; protects against infected Web sites
* Helps secure and monitor your home network
* Intercept unwanted network connection attempts
* Detailed information of all incoming and outgoing network traffic
* Two-way firewall
* Network Monitor for visualizing network activity in real-time
* Internet Worm Protection
* Controls incoming and outgoing TCP/IP traffic and data
* Intrusion Prevention
* Protects against spyware and Trojan horses
* Protects against all kinds of intrusions
* Protects against network attacks
* Protects against ping floods, port scans, and more
* Simple and advanced firewall modes
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 400 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
NetMine is available for only $29.95 (USD) for a Single License, and may be downloaded directly from the ProteMac website.
ProteMac is registered trademarks of Geovid Ltd, Geovid, Ltd. is a privately funded company founded in 2011. Leveraging Intelus Ltd longtime experience in the software industry, Geovid's goal is to develop best-of-breed tools for the Mac platform, and lead to the creation of ProteMac. Copyright 2002-2011 Geovid, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.