July 6, 2008 in iOS Development (F)
[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain - Mosquito SW launches GuancheMOS version 1.7, an update of the serial number engine used by shareware and commercial REALbasic developers. The new 1.7 version fixes Windows compilation problems with REALbasic 2008. This version also improves some inner works of the serial number engine.
The serial number creation/validation machine plug-in is compatible with applications developed with REALBasic 5.x or later as Carbon, Mach-O, Universal Binary, Win32 and Linux executables (any x86-based Linux distribution with GTK+ 2.0 or higher).
GuancheMOS allows REALbasic Mac developers to include in their applications the ability to generate and check unique serial numbers or license keys with a minimum effort and a minimum footprint in their deployed applications.
By using this plug-in, REALbasic developers will be able to build an Application for automated assignment and control of serial numbers in a per-application / per user basis, and integrate the serial validation process in their own projects and final products with the simple call to a function.
Main features of GuancheMOS at a glance:
* Create and ckeck / validate unique serial numbers or license keys for each one of your applications.
* Build complex systems to automate the serial number assignment and control processes.
* Include GuancheMOS features in your existing projects only in a couple of minutes.
* GuancheMOS is compatible with Universal Binaries, Mach-O, Carbon, Win32 and Linux REALbasic executables.
* Scramble and hide the original data with two seed values of variable length.
* No additional fees. As licensed user of GuancheMOS you don't have to pay any additional fee for include its features in all your current or future projects.
Pricing and Availability:
GuancheMOS 1.7 is a free update for all the registered users of GuancheMOS 1.5.6 or later. A new license has a price of $120 USD.
Mosquito SW develops applications and utilities for Mac OS and Windows. Visit Guanchemos and Mosquitosw to access their latest product information.