July 4, 2008 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] San Jose, CA - app4mac releases the final version of Sequence for Mac OS X Leopard. Sequence is a simple way to capture and save an image or a movie of your screen to your computer's clipboard, or a file (in an image format of your choice). Need to explain a complicated computer function? Sequence is the answer.
A video or screenshot can be emailed, uploaded on the web, or passed around however you want. Using a multithreaded code and a 64-bit enabled compression system, Sequence can handle capturing DVD, audio, or any other multimedia application. Sequence is powerful enough to simultaneously record from your webcam and your screen. With the voice recording function, you can easily describe what you are doing on your screen. Simply use your Mac's built-in microphone or any external audio source.
With Sequence, its easy to make training videos, product demos, create tutorials, archive streaming video, the possibilities are endless. For instance, you could easily help your friends and family learn more about their computers. No need for boring and complicated documentation. With Sequence you can give clear and precise explainations, including mouse movements and keyboard entries.
Sequence supports saving screenshots as bmp, pict, gif, jpg, png, tiff. Sequence was built for Mac OS X Leopard, using the best of Mac OS X technologies: Core Animation, QuickLook, QTKit, Core Image, iChat Theater, etc.
Top 10 Features:
* Uses a very simple and elegant user interface designed for beginners and professionals
* Gives you the ability to create screenshots or movies of your Mac's screen in real time
* Allows you to choose from three modes: screen, free selection or fixed area (in pixels)
* Allows you to add doodles directly onto screenshots or videos
* Can record a video from your webcam at the same time as your screen
* Option to record your microphone (so you can easily describe what you are doing)
* Copy screenshots directly onto the clipboard (option to save the file to any folder)
* Use hot keys to take screenshots or videos more easily
* Share your screenshot or video with friends using iChat Theater technology
* Built for Mac OS X Leopard only
Pricing and Availability:
A license is available for $19 USD only. The price includes free updates and upgrades. The final version can be downloaded today from the app4mac website.
app4mac is a market-leading Mac software developer team. We are committed to delivering powerful and innovative software to our customers at competitive prices. app4mac is a subsidiary company of dev4mac. The company was created in 2001 by two twin brothers (yes, two identical guys) with the goal of providing innovative applications for Mac OS X. We at app4mac think it is the most advanced operating system in the world and the easiest to use. We have a great pleasure to build products for OSX and we are committed to creating quality software that will make the Mac even more user-friendly.