March 22, 2011 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] Ljubljana, Slovenia - Startup application development company SimpLabs has released an updated iPhone title Diet2Go, a free weight-loss application which introduces an innovative approach to managing your weight. After choosing your plan from a large database, you can adjust your meal schedule and have meal reminders integrated directly into your iPhone calendar.
Diet2Go provides the largest and still growing mobile collection of diet plans. It includes all different types of diets, including vegetarian, vegan, detox, low-carb, fruit, diet according to blood type, and more, all developed exclusively for the application. All diet plans are combined with complete grocery lists of items that consumers need to successfully finish the diet plan. It's a tool that guides an individual through weight loss literally meal by meal. Users can easily schedule eating times that are linked with real time alerts. Moreover, users are also provided with useful weight-loss tips and tricks, a BMI calculator, and weight loss estimates based on individuals' physical characteristics (Basal Metabolic Rate formula).
Diet2Go application was downloaded by more than a million users to date. Active users post daily reports about significant weight loss. They report that Diet2Go not only helps them lose weight and shape their bodies, but helps them live a more healthy life. The interface is user friendly and there is Facebook and Twitter integration.
* The largest and constantly growing collection of diet plans for every lifestyle, taste, and preference
* Weight-loss estimates based on your physical characteristics and activity levels
* The Diet2Go plan manager that will guide you through your personal weight-loss plan day by day, meal by meal
* Meal reminders integrated into your phone's calendar
* Lots of weight-loss Tips and Tricks
* Automatic diet updating
* Shopping list
* Supports imperial and metric units
* Twitter and Facebook integration
* Simple and intuitive user interface
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 3.6 MB (iOS 4.0 Tested)
Pricing and Availability:
Diet2Go 1.4.3 is free and available exclusively through the App Store in the Healthcare & Fitness category.
SimpLabs is a small company based in Slovenia, Europe. The company was founded in 2009 by Damjan Malis. We specialize in quality software for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android, and J2ME. All Material and Software (C) 2011 SimpLabs - All Rights Reserved. Apple, iPod, iPhone, iPad, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.