March 24, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Redmond, Washington - SmileRank Technologies, LLC today is pleased to announce the release of Instant Teeth Whitener 1.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Instant Teeth Whitener is the world's fastest and most natural way to see what you would look like with whiter teeth. Unlike other solutions, Instant Teeth Whitener automatically detects your smile and naturally whitens your teeth in seconds. You can use your own personal photos or just take a quick picture with your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and have your smile whitened in seconds. You will be able to view a before and after so you can easily see the difference.
"I am impressed with how realistic the results from Instant Teeth Whitener are", Dr. Chasen, DDS said, "In just a few seconds I can take a picture of a patient and show them what they would look like with whiter teeth. It is fun and helps me motivate my patents to take better care of their teeth"
Some of Instant Teeth Whitener's features include:
* Instantly whiten existing personal photos or take new ones using your device's camera
* Your smile will be automatically recognized - no need to select your teeth manually
* Adjust the amount of whiteness you'd like to see
* Easily zoom in so you can take a close look at your beautiful smile
* Easily compare before and after photos
* Save your whitened photos to your photo collection
* Share your photos via Facebook or email
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2.2 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 2.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Instant Teeth Whitener 1.0 is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Instant Teeth Whitener was developed by SmileRank Technologies, LLC, located in Redmond, WA, in conjunction with Dr. Chasen, a practicing general dentist. Copyright (C) 2011 SmileRank Technologies LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.