March 24, 2011 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Digital Heaven, one of the leading third party developers for Apple Pro Apps, today announced a major 2.0 release of Final Print. Final Print 2.0 is the must-have tool for browsing and printing Final Cut Pro projects. By taking full advantage of Final Cut Pro's XML interchange format, Final Print allows the user to view a list of clips, markers or the content of a bin with up to 10 columns of information. The lists can be printed or saved as a PDF file providing a very useful workflow enhancement when handing off a project to another member of the post production team.
This major new version adds numerous features and enhancements including:
* Completely redesigned interface
* Ability to load projects directly from Final Cut Pro 7
* Support for viewing clips inside sequences
* Multiple XML files or projects can be opened simultaneously
* Ability to filter by marker color or track number
* New column layouts with sorting allows full customization of display
* Improved performance
* Mac computer with an Intel processor
* Final Cut Pro 5.1.2 (and later) for creation of XML files
* Final Cut Pro 7 is required for direct opening of projects
Pricing and Availability:
Final Print 2.0 is available for immediate purchase from the Digital Heaven online store for $129.00(USD). Customers who purchased Final Print 1.x on or after 24th February 2011 are eligible for a free upgrade. Customers who purchased before this date can upgrade for $49.00(USD). A trial version (limited to printing the first 5 items of data) can be downloaded from the Digital Heaven website.
Digital Heaven was founded in 2000 by ex-BBC Resources video editor Martin Baker. For six years the company provided broadcast post production facilities for clients such as the BBC, Channel Four and many independent production companies. After the success of their first software products, the company shifted its focus in 2005 to exclusively concentrate on software development. In total, 14 Final Cut Plug-ins and six applications have been added to the product range. Copyright (C) 2010 Digital Heaven. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Final Cut Pro are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.