March 25, 2011 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Ottawa, Canada - Sliced-Pi today announces the availability of SpeakerNotes 1.0, the premiere presentation application for the iPad. SpeakerNotes is a simple presentation tool that augments the application you currently use to create slides. While leading presentation authoring tools will allow you to display simple slide shows, SpeakerNotes provides many capabilities that you will not find in other tools. Further, Speakers centralizes all of your presentations into a single repository that you can carry with you on your iPad.
With SpeakerNotes presenters can show slides, track presentation time, and reference notes for each slide. Viewers can install the free "Lite" version of SpeakerNotes and join presentation over wi-fi and can use a set of simple tools to mark-up slides or record notes for later reference. SpeakerNotes offers many advanced features.
* Full integration with the DropBox file service, allowing you to easily publish and share your presentations with other users
* Imports standard PDF versions of slides and notes from other tools and operating systems
* Supports slides created by all popular presentation authoring tools including Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple KeyNote, and OpenOffice
* Simple network support allows anyone with SpeakerNotes to join your presentations and view them on their own iPads
* Easy creation of presentation details including description, date/time and duration
* Link both slides and presenter notes onto a single screen
* Slide view can be displayed through the iPad's VGA output to support projectors or monitors
* Count down and count up timers to show presentation time used and remaining
* Time color changes to show when presentation time is winding down
* Simple one-touch recording of presentation audio
* Easy mark-up of slides with drawing tools while you are presenting
* Simple laser pointer visible on VGA or connected iPad users' displays
* All slide transitions are synchronized to audio recording for correctly sequenced playback later
* Easy publishing of presentation to DropBox for later viewing
* Presenter can send invitations to meeting attendees through e-mail
* Presentation attendees can discover and join your presentation over a wi-fi network at the time of the event
* Automatic connection to presenter's slides over the network
* Attendees can view slides under control of the presenter's iPad
* Allows the user to flip the slide over to write relevant notes on the back
* Simple drawing tool to mark up slides as they are presented
* User can keep a copy of presentation and his notes after the presentation is finished
* Meeting attendees can click SpeakerNotes presentation attachments in e-mail messages to automatically open SpeakerNotes and load the slide deck before the meeting takes place
* Attending people can playback published meetings at a later time with slide transitions synchronized to optional recorded audio.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.3 or later
* 3.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SpeakerNotes 1.0 is $6.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Formed in 2009, Sliced-Pi is an independent application developer focused using iOS devices as a viable productivity platform. While our stable of applications continues to grow with recent additions such as SpeakerNotes, our flagship product continues to be WhiteNote, the premiere notebook application for the iPad, iPhone and iPod devices. Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Sliced-Pi. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.