March 26, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Pisa, Italy - Independent software developers Francesco Chessari and Nicola Pacini have announced Stamp Art Fever 2.5, a major release update for their simulation game for iPhone and iPod that collect all the users feedback and they tried to correct and improve Stamp Art Fever as the users suggest them. The update also include two new themed sets and new features.
Improvements and the new Features:
* Thief and Fire rebalanced events following the feedback
* Strongbox can be expanded to 45 slots
* new Feedback section available to suggest in app directly
* two new themed sets: Wonders and Gemstones are ready for collecting, 40 more artworks
* two new Achievements available
* raised the daily Budgets of Shop and Black Market following feedback
* Twitter and Facebook share button is available on Collection section
* Now is possible browse past winners of Lotteries and Auctions
* Corrected and fixed a lot of bugs
Description Of The Game:
In Stamp Art Fever you are an art-stamp collector continuously searching for new pieces to add to your collection. Download it immediately and begin to categorize your artistic stamps and compete with other collectors of over the world!
Stamp Art Fever revolutionize your virtual world, great graphics and a perfect game of chances allow this application to become a must have.
Main game elements:
* Visit the Philately and make your purchases
* Sell to shop your duplicates and create a portfolio with which buy the missing
* Search your missing copy in the Black Market
* Increase your credit "dirty" on the Black Market by selling your duplicates
* Protect your collection from Fire and Theft
* Connect with your friends and propose exchanges (multiplayer)
* Compete with other collectors of over the world
* Help on line with the game rules
* Over 160 original prints and 20 levels of play
* Support for multitasking iOS 4 compatible devices: switch instantly from one application to another
* Detailed graphics with high resolution to take full advantage of iPhone 4 Retina display
* Multiplayer exchanges sessions
* OpenFeint/GameCenter support
* Future update with new collection sets
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 65.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Stamp Art Fever 2.5 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Pisa, Italy, independent Italian software developers Francesco Chessari and Nicola Pacini share a passion for crafting incredibly useful software for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 Francesco Chessari. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.