July 10, 2008 in Project Tracking (E)
[prMac.com] Hollywood, FL - Marware Inc. announces Project X 1.5 for Mac OSX. Project X 1.5 allows quick and easy organization of projects into tasks, subprojects, and defined milestones to track your progress. Add media (like images, sound and video) to your tasks with Project X's unique, patent-pending technology. Adding media means that your projects are more than just schedules and timelines - they are informative, interactive documents designed to bring your project team together and working more effectively. Add resources for your project straight from your Mac Address Book and integrate the assignments into iCal.
* Project X has a new flexible licensing system.
* 60% speed improvement throughout the application.
* Duplicate command has been implemented.
* Dragging and dropping resources on subprojects disperses the resources to all child tasks.
* View Settings can be set for individual tasks.
* Copy and paste tasks containing various media types.
* Additional column headers are available in Outline View.
* New Templates have been added for Law, Marketing, Software and more.
Minimum System Requirements:
* PowerMac G3, G4, or G5 Processor; or Macintosh Computer with Intel-based processor
* 512MB RAM
* Mac OS X 10.4.8 or later
* CD drive for installation
Pricing and Availability:
Project X 1.5 retails for $199.99 and is available online or at select Apple retail locations. This is a free upgrade for owners of Project X 1.0 or higher. Marware is a leading provider of software and accessory solutions for Apple iPhones, iPods, and Notebooks.
Recognized worldwide for innovative, high-quality product design, Marware develops a diverse range of solutions exclusively for the Apple market. Marware products can be found at retail and campus locations worldwide, including Apple stores, AT&T and Borders. For more information call (954)-927-6031 (voice), (954) 927-2477 (fax), or write to Marware Inc., 2402 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, FL 33020 USA. Copyright 2008 Marware Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other brands and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.