March 30, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Southampton, United KIngdom - Runloop has released Blockees, a delightful and totally addictive puzzle game you'll find hard to put down. Blockees includes 75 puzzles split into 3 packs, a puzzle editor, puzzle pack generator, puzzle sharing (over 500 user puzzles before launch!), hints and Game Center. So far Blockees has been hugely popular with all that have played it, particularly so with girls.
How To Play Blockees:
* Move ALL the Blockees at once by swiping
* When Blockees of the same colour unite they will disappear
* Unite all the coloured Blockees to win
Each of the Blockee types has it's own characteristics, below is a list of the Blockees includes with the initial release:
* The three main Blockee families - Red, Blue and Yellow. Unite the family members with each other to complete the puzzles.
* Miserable Grey Blockees. These guys don't like anyone, not even each other. They just get in everyone's way.
* Rainbow Blockees. These will allow Blockees of different families to unite with each other.
* Bombs! Be careful of these. While they will only stun coloured Blockees and stop them from moving for the rest of the puzzle, they will actually destroy Grey Blockees and hedges.
Blockees also boasts the following features:
* Three level packs each containing 25 hand crafted puzzles. Blockees allows players to have 3 uncompleted puzzles available to play at any one time. This way if players get stuck on one puzzle they can still play others and come back to it later.
* Create puzzles with the built in puzzle editor. This is the same editor Runloop used to create the game. It's easy to use and includes a built in puzzle solver so you'll know that your puzzles are possible to complete.
* Puzzle Pack Generator! If the 75 existing puzzles Runloop included are not enough they've added a pack generator with which players can create packs based on their own criteria. Create packs from the hundreds of puzzles other players have created.
* Share puzzles on the Blockees website so that other players can download them in the Pack Generator. Send puzzles to friends via Facebook and Twitter or simply direct them to the dedicated page for your puzzle.
* Hints! As you perfect puzzles you will earn gold stars, these stars can be spent on hints to help you through the more difficult puzzles.
* Game Center! Blockees includes 14 achievements to add an extra element to game play.
Runloop also created a lite version of Blockees that players can download for free. The differences between Blockees and Blockees Lite are:
* Blockees Lite only contains two level packs each containing 9 puzzles. However, the puzzles are unique to Blockees Lite so if players decide they want to buy the full version they won't have to play the same puzzles.
* Blockees Lite does not include the Pack Generator and cannot play shared puzzles.
* Blockees Lite contains ads to other games that have been hand-picked by Runloop to support other independent developers.
Located in London, United Kingdom, Runloop Ltd is a small, privately held development outfit whose focus is on producing visually stunning apps that benefit the end user directly in their day-to-day lives. Copyright (C) 2010-2011 Runloop Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.