April 2, 2011 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Mumbai, India - Internet Design Zone, an iPhone application developer company, today is pleased to announce the release of Addition & Subtraction For Kids 1.0. This fun educational game app for iPhone/iPod touch will help little kids perfect their addition and subtraction skills.
Addition & Subtraction For Kids helps small kids practice their basic math skills on the iPhone or iPod touch. A kid can spend hours on this fun educational game all alone. It is suitable for kids in grade 1 and grade 2 (in the age group 3 - 6 years). The app has a colorful underwater theme with lots of attractive fishes to keep the kids hooked. All questions and answers are spoken aloud so that the child can learn better.
For each addition/subtraction question, a number of fishes are shown on screen which the child has to count and answer. The child has to choose the correct answer from the three options provided. After the child submits his/her answer, the correct answer is displayed and also spoken aloud by the voiceover. To cross a level, the child must answer at least 7 out of 10 questions correctly. A child would love to play the game again and again till he/she crosses all the five levels.
How Grade 1 and Grade 2 kids will benefit:
* They will learn and practise the basics of addition and subtraction
* They will learn counting skills by moving their fingers on the fishes that appear on screen
* Every question and answer is spoken aloud by the voiceover. Thus the child also learns to associate numbers with their names
* Kids will have fun and learn at the same time
* Addition and subtraction skills will be learned faster by playing this game
* Parents can sit with their little child and play the game together and hence increase parent-child bonding
* There are five difficulty levels with ten questions in each level
* The first level can be played for free and the next four are available via in-app purchase
* The app has an easy to use interface which small kids can understand and use
* Random new questions appear whenever the child plays hence the app can be used again and again
* Colorful pictures of fishes which a small kid will love to see
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 3.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Addition & Subtraction For Kids 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 40 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2011 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.