April 5, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Little River, South Carolina - The Boom Boat version 1.1 content update has dropped anchor on the iPhone and iPod touch this month from indie game developer, Razoric. Boom Boat is an action game featuring physics-based puzzles that test the player's mind and reflexes.
An unknown menace is lurking at the bottom of the sea. Cold, ruthless and calculating they slowly plan for the world's ultimate destruction. Equipped with bombs, barrels, concrete and more it is imperative that Boom Boat stops this menace by any means necessary. The new content update brings thirty new levels, brand new art and animation and concludes the oil crisis storyline.
* Tilt controls
* Physics based puzzles and explosions
* Progressive difficulty as the puzzles become more complex
* Optional challenges in each level
* Game Center: 35 achievements and two leaderboards
* HD Retina display for the iPhone 4
* Free updates that include new levels, weapons and game play modes
* Boom Boat is compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
The world is in a state of crisis and needs a hero. Is it up to the player, as Boom Boat, to come through where others have failed. Seal the gushers, stop the bad guys, save the world. Boom.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 15.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Boom Boat 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Little River, South Carolina, Razoric, LLC was founded in 2000 by Rob Foor. Razoric is most notable for its popular Flash cartoons and games. Copyright (C) 2011 Razoric, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.