April 7, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Boston, Massachusetts - Exedria Software has announced the release of Great Composers 1.0, an educational game for Apple iOS devices to play and learn through a combination of match games and flashcards. The game features a learning section providing interesting information about each composer, links to learn more, as well as advanced stats to keep track of the high scores. A great, simple way to learn something useful having fun.
Great Composers features 62 composers, interesting details about their lives and masterworks, rich graphics optimized for retina display and powerful stats. The games included stimulate memory and empower concentration, while learning interesting and exciting subjects.
Great Composers features:
* 62 composers from all around the world
* rich graphics and portraits of the composers
* details about each composer and links to learn more
* 3 games to improve memory and concentration
* powerful stats tracked locally
* control panel to fine tune all the aspects of the games
* HD retina display optimized
* English and Japanese
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iPhone iOS 3.1 or later (iOS 4.3 tested)
* 34.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Great Composers 1.0 is offered at the introductory price of $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Boston, Massachusetts, Exedria Software was created in 1999 by Antonio Celona with the intent of developing unique and versatile solutions for smartphones and mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2011 Exedria Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.