April 8, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Helsingborg, Sweden - Independent developer Bjorn Fogelberg announced today the release of his first game for iPhone and iPod touch called PLOP Master. In this colorful game you touch three red dots at a time to keep the energy meter in check. The farther away these "plops" are from each other when you touch them, the more energy you will gain as they join together.
Anybody can play PLOP Master. The game starts out very easy but soon gets harder. Objects will appear that you must avoid, and the energy will drain away at a faster rate. "PLOP Master is my attempt of making the kind of casual game that I want to play on the iPhone.", Bjorn says. "I wanted it to be fun and addictive, easy to learn but hard to master."
* Fun and addictive gameplay
* Beautiful graphics with lots of happy colors
* Unlimited number of levels
* Bonus levels: Tap the stars as fast as possible
* Three difficulties: Easy, Normal and Hard
* Original 80s retro soundtrack. Chip tunes straight out of the Commodore 64
* Retro sound effects, made on old analog synthesizers
* Supports Retina Display
* Age: 4
* iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3, iPad or later
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* Size: 8.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PLOP Master 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Headquartered in Helsingborg, Sweden, Bjorn Fogelberg is a independent iOS Developer, music producer and web developer. Copyright (C) 2011 Bjorn Fogelberg. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.