April 8, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] McLean, Virginia - In the spirit of US National Math Awareness Month, NxtApp - iPhone Brain Gym - is holding a contest with a chance to win $75 iTunes Gift Card. NxtApp is described by The Washington Post as "the perfect app for those a bit rusty on mental math." NxtApp is a great puzzle game for iOS devices and tests user's skills in quickly solving problems. There is a sequence of math and number problems to solve against the clock, and the app is also integrated into Game Center so users can compare high scores on global leaderboard.
Gamers who achieve a new Best Score in any category during April, Math Awareness Month, will be entered into a drawing to win $75 iTunes Gift Card.
How To Enter:
* Play NxtApp during the month of April 2011.
* Achieve a Best Score in any one of the six exciting categories.
* Be logged into Game Center when you play NxtApp so that your score can be recorded and verified.
* Post on NxtApp Facebook fan page a photo of the Home Screen with your Best Score.
* You will be entered in a drawing and the lucky winner will be announced on NxtApp Facebook fan page.
Terms and Conditions:
* Winner will be validated/confirmed by ICON, LLC in order to receive the prize
* iTunes Gift Card will be delivered as an iTunes Gift Card Redemption Code
* Contest Begins: Now
* Contest Ends: April 30, 2011
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 8.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
NxtApp 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) worldwide, exclusively through the App Store in the Game and Education categories.
ICON, LLC is a technology company with extensive expertise in intelligent software development. ICON, LLC is focused on emerging technologies for mobile enterprise applications. Copyright (C) 2011 ICON, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.