April 8, 2011 in Books (E)
[prMac.com] Mumbai, India - Internet Design Zone, an iOS application developer, has launched a new iPad app - Lovepedia for iPad 1.0. The app has already been downloaded over a thousand times in the first two days of its launch. It has been designed like an attractive e-book. Lovepedia for iPad gives advice, tips, do's and don'ts, etc., in the matters of love, dating, relationships and breakups. It is aimed at making the reader fare better in love relationships.
Lovepedia is targeted towards both guys and girls. After reading the articles, tips and advice on Lovepedia, the reader will become a more knowledgeable player in the game of love and dating. One may think that love advice is available in many sites on the net, then why this app? The reasons are interactive interface, engaging content, wonderful visual experience, one app for all advice, etc.
What all can the reader expect from this app?
* Romantic ideas to make your relationship flourish
* Help to understand the opposite sex better
* Ways to impress the opposite sex
* New tips and tricks to make the relationship happier
* How to breakups in a better way
* Mistakes the reader has been making so far
* Do's and don'ts of romance
* Designed in an e-magazine/e-book like format for the large screen of the iPad
* A visual treat with beautiful pictures accompanying every article
* Very easy to use, browse, read and understand
* Love advice
* Relationship advice for guys
* Relationship advice for girls
* Dating advice
* Breakup advice
So Lovepedia is aimed at solving the endless relationship issues going through the readers mind and help him/her become better equipped in handling relationships.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 9.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Lovepedia for iPad 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 40 iOS apps. The company has been regularly releasing new iPhone and iPad apps. Copyright (C) 2011 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.