April 13, 2011 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Warsaw, Poland - Right Note was created to offer the user an easy to use ear trainer and at the same time giving high configuration possibilities for each exercise mode. The user can use the predefined lessons or tailor the settings to his own needs.
Right Note is also unique to have a well design melody dictation mode with settings like: note scale, note range, show first note, silent answering, random note length and other. It teaches the user to identify the melody he is hearing or has in his head. This is a big step to playing by ear and improvisation.
"Show answer" is intended so the user can learn as much as he can from his mistakes instead of just moving to the next question. He can hear not only the question and his wrong answer but also all neighbor interval/notes. When finished with analyzing the mistake he can move to the next question.
For the melody mode, while in "show answer", the user can replay his answer and the question with the visual aid of key animation. Thanks to the visual scroll bar the animation can be seen even if the melody goes out of the current octave view. Interval and pitch exercises have a training mode, allowing the user to hear random samples of a given interval/note. Thanks to this the user can get the "feel" of a particular interval/note.
* Three exercise modes: Interval, Pitch and Melody
* Highly customizable settings
* Lessons for all modes, from beginner to expert
* Learn from mistakes using the show answer option
* Train listening to random intervals and pitch to get the "feel"
* Note range from C0 to C7
* Choose between controllers for a different approach: pads, full keyboard, "octave" keyboard
* Easily scrollable keyboard with a visual scrollbar showing the full keyboard
* Bonus virtual piano - the same full keyboard but now you can slide your fingers across the keys
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 7.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Right Note - Ear Trainer 1.0 is offered at the introductory sale price of $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Orange Qube is a independent studio founded by Marcin Jachmann, a developer from Warsaw/Poland. Orange Qube is dedicated to creating high quality applications and casual games. Copyright (C) 2011 Orange Qube. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.