April 13, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Pisa, Italy - Independent software developers Francesco Chessari and Nicola Pacini have announced Stamp Art Fever 4.0, a major release update for their simulation game for iPhone and iPod that introduce a new competitive game modes Collection Awards and Collector Challenges plus two new Themed Sets.
What's New in Version 4.0
It' time to go in the real competition between collectors of over the world!
Choice a selection from your collection and enter the contest to win an AWARD.
Gain the top of the Collection Awards in-game leaderboard and make more points than other collectors. Also with Collector Challenges try to test your really collector's skills.
Other new Features:
* Push Notification support: allow Stamp Art Fever to alert you when there is a new mail for you or when you WIN an Auction, Lottery or Award
* Earn Free Coins with the offers of TapJoy System
* New and more complete Quick Help
* 2 new Themed Sets to collect (40 new artworks!)
* Fixed bugs that suffered the previous version
Description Of The Game:
In Stamp Art Fever you are an art-stamp collector continuously searching for new pieces to add to your collection. Download it immediately, begin to categorize your artistic stamps and compete with other collectors of over the world for the most valuable collection. Stamp Art Fever revolutionize your virtual world, great graphics and a perfect game of chances allow this application to become a must have.
Main game elements:
* Visit the Philately and make your purchases
* Sell to shop your duplicates and create a portfolio with which buy the missing
* Search your missing copy in the Black Market
* Increase your credit "dirty" on the Black Market by selling your duplicates
* Protect your collection from Fire and Theft
* Connect with your friends and propose exchanges (multiplayer)
* Compete with other collectors of over the world
* Help on line with the game rules
* Over 200 original prints and 20 levels of play
* Support for multitasking iOS 4 compatible devices
* Detailed graphics with high resolution to take full advantage of iPhone 4 Retina display
* OpenFeint/GameCenter support
* Future update with new collection themed sets
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 100.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Stamp Art Fever 4.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Pisa, Italy, independent Italian software developers Francesco Chessari and Nicola Pacini share a passion for crafting incredibly useful software for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 Francesco Chessari. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.