April 13, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Naxx Technologies today is pleased to introduce Crazy Cam 1.1 for iOS, their laughter-inducing app that gives the user the power to transform any voice during the video recording process. Hear any voice with the Gangster effect, Chipmunk vocal, Helium falsetto, Robot mechanical voice, or Echo. All sound morphing is accomplished in real-time, providing an instantaneous audible result during video playback. Crazy Cam allows the user to film scenes guaranteed to be hilarious. Crazy Cam is the third in a series of advanced digital signal processing apps from Naxx Technologies, including their popular Music Morphing and Sound Morphing apps.
* Transform any voice using digital effects
* Choose a Preset and start recording video - the transformed audio is permanently recorded
* Smooth, responsive, real-time effects
* 5 Sound Presets: Helium, Gangster, Alien, Robot, and Echo
* Record videos directly in the application's library
* Record in portrait or landscape mode
* Using the front camera is possible with the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4g
* Use of video light on equipped devices
* Instant sharing of videos with email, Facebook and YouTube
"You'll never get tired of watching any video where the voice has been transformed by the Crazy Cam app," commented company spokesman Thomas Geley. "It puts the power of a costly audio special effects generator in the palm of your hand."
* US English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
* iPhone, iPod touch 4, or iPad 2 (built-in camera required)
* iOS 4.0 or later
* 4.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Crazy Cam 1.1 is $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category. Voice Morphing 1.0 Lite is available free. Review copies are available upon request.
Located in beautiful Paris, France, the NAXX Technologies team is an independent software team founded in 2010 by Thomas Geley. With their strong blend of design and development skills, Technologies' passion is to craft beautiful and intuitive applications for the iPhone, iPod touch, and the iPad. Copyright (C) 2010-2011 Naxx Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.