July 17, 2008 in Music and Recording (E)
[prMac.com] Los Altos, CA - Sonoma Wire Works announces the launch of RiffWorks T4, a free edition of RiffWorks (v2.1.1) guitar recording and online collaboration software. With RiffWorks T4, musicians can record ideas at the moment of inspiration, quickly create complete songs with drums and effects, easily collaborate online with musicians around the world for free, and cast tunes to RiffWorld.
A free level of online collaboration is included with RiffWorks T4, which allows up to four musicians to collaborate on a song and chat simultaneously. RiffWorks loop-based recording workflow allows collaboration without latency or distance issues. As a track is recorded, it streams to other players and is perfectly in sync. All contributions are saved on RiffWorld.com and can be opened later in RiffWorks to continue recording. An unlimited number of musicians may contribute to a song (4 at a time). Mac and PC musicians worldwide are creating songs together online no matter how far apart they live.
RiffWorks T4 (v2.1.1) Includes:
* Automatic track creation and loop recording with 4 layers plus drum loops
* 7 effects (Wah, Multi-band Compression & Distortion, Modulation, Delay, Reverb, Compression, and British Style EQ)
* InstantDrummer with adjustable intensity and variation
* Online music collaboration - record songs with people around the world for free
* RiffWorld.com song posting and collaboration community
* "Quick Start" tutorial in 14 languages
* IK Multimedia's AmpliTube(R) Duo LE guitar amp and effects plug-in
* Gallo Engineering's Studio Devil BVC amp model plug-in
RiffWorks T4 Free Download is available.
RiffRumble Song Contests:
RiffWorks T4 users may participate in song contests to win guitars, music gear, software, and more. Enter RiffRumble 11 (July 17 - 30) for a chance to win a Schecter C-1 electric guitar, Seymour Duncan AHB-1 Blackouts Humbuckers, IK Multimedia AmpliTube(R) Metal, IK Multimedia StealthPlug(TM) with AmpliTube 2 Live software, and more.
Incorporated in 2003 and headquartered in Los Altos, California, Sonoma Wire Works develops products and services that help musicians enjoy playing, recording and sharing music. RiffWorks has received awards for performance and innovation, including a NAMM 08 Best in Show Trendsetter Award. (C)2008 Sonoma Wire Works. All rights reserved. RiffWorks(TM), RiffWorld(TM), RiffLink(TM), RiffCaster(TM), and InstantDrummer(TM) are trademarks of Sonoma Wire Works. AmpliTube(R) and StealthPlug(TM) are registered trademarks of IK Multimedia Production. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.