April 18, 2011 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] Iasi, Romania - Independent developer Cristi Habliuc has announced How Drunk 1.2, his latest application for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The app allows you to track your drinks as you go, constantly updating the calculated Blood Alcohol Content, based on what you're having. It even alerts you when you become sober or when you're under the legal driving limit so you can get back home in your car. How Drunk supports iOS4's new features like multitasking and calendar manipulation, so you'll get notified when you're sober even if the app is not running.
* Comes in 3 languages: English, French and Romanian
* Very accurate formula
* Personalize the app for your body
* Choose metric or imperial
* Multiple drinks to choose from
* Multiple measures (glasses, bottles)
* Big HUD for the BAC (you open the app and it's there)
* Persistent drinking session (after you close the app, the session's still there)
* iOS4 ready (multitasking and calendar reminders)
* Legal limit for driving setting
* Alert for when you're sober (only on iOS4 )
* Alert for when the driving limit is reached (only on iOS4 )
* Beautiful, clean, Retina Display - ready design
* Improved user experience
* BAC shown in different colors, so it's easier to follow
* Easy to use even when you're buzzed
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 2.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
How Drunk 1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Healthcare & Fitness category. Get this wonderful app today! It will keep you informed of your BAC levels at any time and could save you your driver's license.
Located in Iasi, Romania, Cristi Habliuc is a full-time independent iPhone and iPad developer. Copyright (C) 2011 Cristi Habliuc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.