April 19, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] New York, New York - Independent app developer Brandon Abbott today is pleased to announce the release of Pocket Disco 1.0 for the iOS family of devices. Pocket Disco is the the only disco app with real flashing disco lights. Using the iPhone 4 flash Pocket Disco simulates a disco reflection effect. Fully customizable, it is the a must have app for any party goer. Simply load your favorite music track, start Pocket Disco and get groovy! With Pocket Disco you'll always have a party in your pocket. Pocket Disco is loaded with features to allow a fully custom party experience.
* Real flashing lights simulate a disco ball reflection (iPhone 4 only)
* Options to adjust flash speed and disco ball spin speed
* High res graphics provide for a realistic experience
* Play music from your own mp3 library
* Shake to Play or Pause track without having to exit Pocket Disco
* Touch disco ball to stop spinning and pause music (allows for a quick way to pause the party to make an announcement)
* Display in both portrait and landscape modes
* iOS version 4.0 or higher
* Supports iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
Pricing and Availability:
Pocket Disco 1.0 is available in the App Store for the iOS family of devices including iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Both iPhone and iPad feature full and free versions.
Located in New York City, New York, independent developer Brandon Abbott is just a guy having fun making apps. He strives to make each app as enjoyable and functional as possible. Copyright (C) 2011 Brandon Abbott. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.