April 20, 2011 in iOS Development (E)
[prMac.com] Beaverton Oregon - The Omegabundle Group, a group of professional development tool vendors announce and release OmegaBundle 2011 for LiveCode. This limited time package contains over $4100 worth of tools but available in this set for $499 - over 85% savings. This is a limited time offer in order provide cross platform, iOS and Android developers with the best original and third party tools available.
Omega Bundle 2011 for LiveCode brings together 12 essential plugins, add-ons and more for only $499, including:
* Animation Engine 4. Powerful LiveCode library for rendering animation through Livecode apps built for the desktop and for iPhone. Sold separately for $79.00.
* SQL Yoga. Makes developing data-driven solutions easy by tranforming database complexities into common LiveCode processes. Sold separately for $199.
* Flexible Learning ChartMaker. A fully featured cross-platform library solution designed to create professional charts in your own work. Sold separately for $79.00.
* ASG DataGrid Helper. A complete set of tools for rapidly creating professional business layouts and data grids for the desktop and for iPhone. Sold separately for $49.
* .com Solutions FmPro Migrator Platinum Edition. Migrates FileMaker and Access to MySQL, Oracle, Access, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2, OpenBase, PostgreSQL, FrontBase, SQLite and Valentina and Convert interfaces to LiveCode. Sold separately for $600.
* LiveCode Pro Mobile Edition. The Livecode environment with deployment on one desktop target (Win/Mac or Linux) and one mobile target (Android or iOS). Sold separately for $499.00.
* tm tools. Tactile Media pro interface building tools for LiveCode, including tm color, tm gradient, tm audio, tm guage, tm numeric, tm align. Sold separately for $226.
* Aspen Icon Set. 80 professionally designed, cross platform compatible icons for your applications. Sold separately for $179.00.
* Valentina Office Server Unlimited. Advanced database and reports server based on the ultra fast columnar database engine Valentina. Sold separately for $1499.
* Franklin 3D Game Engine. Multi-platform cross-platform 3D engine for games, simulations and 3D apps. Sold Separately for $299.
* Flexible Learning Scripter's Scrapbook. A knowledge rich resource for collecting code resources and accessing years of shared resources of LiveCode professional developers. Sold separately for $79.00.
* Valentina ADK+ for LiveCode. Embedded local ultra fast analytical database for LiveCode on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Sold separately for $399.00.
The bundle also includes a $500 discount coupon towards RunRevLive.11 Developer Conference, held April 26-29 2011 in San Jose, California. RunRevLive.11 has over 40 sessions of valuable presentations and lessons.
A separate bundle without LiveCode Pro Mobile Edition (for existing users of LiveCode) is available for just $399.
The Omega Group consists of an group of development and design tool vendors that develop and market cross platform solutions for Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad and other platforms. The site is sponsored by Paradigma Software and Mirye Software.