April 22, 2011 in Bags and Cases (F)
[prMac.com] Bangalore, India - Permeative Technologies, one of the leading iPhone and iPad application development companies, has updated the Smart Draw for iPad 2. Smart Draw is designed in such a way that users can begin working immediately on their iPad, without having to read any documentation. It includes a drag and drop drawing interface and lots of clip art along with genre or category.
This application can mainly be used for making diagrammatic models related to networking and other planning. The benefit of Draw Smart is really astonishing and it helps you to get more effective, productive and profitable results within minutes.
* Work on multiple work areas simultaneously
* Work area with grid facility for drawing reference
* Predefined templates for Flowchart, Floor plan, Network, Venn Diagram,...
* Draw basic shapes like circle, square and lines
* Objects in the work area can be panned and pinched to transform
* Edit or Delete saved Work Areas / Models
* Share saved models and diagrams with others via email
* Other basic features like text box, object ordering
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 10.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Draw Smart for iPad 2.3 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Permeative is a young at heart company of seasoned iPhone app developers. We are a hundred strong team based out of New Jersey in the US and Bangalore in India. Our engineers have complete knowledge of the iPhone app development stack - be it Objective C, the Cocoa programming environment or the XCode set of tools. Copyright (C) 2011 Permeative. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.