April 24, 2011 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Milano, Italy - Tension Software has released an update to URL Extractor for Mac. URL Extractor 3.2.3 extracts url and emails from the web, search engine and local files. URL Extractor is the Cocoa application to extract emails address and URLs from files,from the web and also looking via search engines. It can start from a single web page and navigate all the links inside looking for emails or urls to extract and save all on the user HD. The app allows the user to specify a list of web pages used as navigation starting points and going to other web pages using cross navigation.
The app allows users to specify a series of keywords, then it searches web pages related to the keywords via search engines and start a cross navigation of the pages collecting urls.
It can navigate for hours, without user interaction in web extraction mode, and extract all the urls it find in all the web pages it surfs unattended or starting from a single search engine keywords, looking for the resulting pages and in all the linked pages in an unlimited navigation and url extraction from one pages to all the pages linked. URL Extractor can also extract from a single file of from all the content of a folder on HD at any nested level.
It works in background using multithreading technology, all Cocoa native. It can save on disk, as URL Extractor documents, all the setting used to work for a particular folder or file or web pages, to have them ready to be used the next time. Extracted data can be saved on disk as text files ready to be used for the user purposes.
* Extracts from multiple file inside a folder, to any level of nesting (also thousand and thousand of files)
* Extracts directly from the web cross navigating web pages in background. No user action required!
* Extracts on search engines starting from keywords and navigating in all the linked pages in an unlimited navigation from one page to the successive, all this just starting from a single keyword
* Google extraction from specific international google sites with url extraction more focused on individual country and language.
* Url table for live web extraction
* Extracts web address, ftp address, email address, feed, telnet, local file url, news and generic emails
* Drag and Drop of files to process
* Uses the last cocoa multi threading technology, no legacy code inside.
* Uses a separate threading for extraction process and web navigation, no freeze during extraction, even on heavy tasks!
* Option for single domain extraction
* Uses various country search engines .com .it .fr . au .uk .de and .es .ar .au .at .be .br .ca .fi .nl .se .ch
New in this release:
* URLs can be now launched from the url extracted list double clicking them
* Bug fix regarding some document settings. Now when a document is modified it is always correctly set as dirty
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
Pricing and Availability:
URL Extractor 3.2.3 is $50 (USD) and is available both from the company web site and from the App Store.
Tension Software started in 1997 developing Mac software for Mac OS Classic. Now Tension Software still develops software for Mac OS X and also iOS using the latest Apple technology, Cocoa and Objective-C. Other brands and products referenced herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.