April 24, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Campinas, Brazil - Independent Developer Renan Lobo has released Star Wing 1.0.0 for iOS. Star Wings is an interstellar arcade game where you explore the universe controlling a spaceship, facing beautiful planets and dealing with gravity fields, asteroids, black holes, white holes, space mines, enemy turrets and a lot of physics-based elements that transform each of the 36 missions in an unique and unforgettable adventure.
The spaceship is smoothly controlled by touching the screen where you wants to go, allowing you to pass through checkpoints, fly around planets and collect stars in your way.
But the space is full of hazards! The enemy force intend to conquer the entire universe and you must be prepared to confront enemy turrets and avoid space mines. Also, asteroids and black holes can be very trick to deal with. If the spaceship crashes into an object the mission fails.
Be careful on controlling the ship, use the gravity in your favor and avoid be out of fuel. Good luck and become an ace of space!
* 36 challenging missions across 4 chapters
* Addictive, exciting play for both novice and advanced gamers
* Physics-based elements such as planets, asteroids, black holes, white roles and other celestial bodies that have their own gravitational field
* Hazards like space mines and enemy turrets
* Collectable items such as stars and fuel refills
* Final mission score rely on several factors: number of checkpoints reached, stars collected, enemies killed and remaining fuel
* Awarded bronze, silver and gold medals based on mission final score
* Retina display graphics
* Supports leaderboards with Game Center
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 16.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Star Wings 1.0.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Renan Lobo is a Computer Engineer and his website (ArphixGames.com) was designed to promote applications and games developed for iOS devices. It was created in 2011 and intend to provide news, descriptions, images, videos and any content related to the games he develops. Copyright (C) 2011 Renan Lobo. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.