April 28, 2011 in Navigation (F)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong - Independent app developer John Wong has released Get Off Now! 1.7 for iOS. This app comes out as we all lead a hectic life nowadays. Hardly can we squeeze time to take a rest or to relax. Thus, we try to make use of every second we have, even on the bus or train, to take a nap, play some games or read eBooks. However, sometimes the most important thing is missed to get off. This app is the key to solve these problems.
Once finished the setup, this app will monitor your daily bus and/or train stops, providing you a reminder when you're near.
* User friendly interface - this app designed to operate according to users intuition. Features like Map search, Hold to drop pin were added to the app. Only 3 steps are required to Setup the app.
* Automatic - The app is powered by a smart algorithm which can smartly power off or power on the GPS, So running in background does not draw too much power. You can keep it in background and receive alert from it every day without intervention
* Smart - This app uses a prediction algorithm, that is able to provide more reliable alerts , to predict the best distance to alert you, and to tolerate bad GPS conditions.
* Customizable - Alert timing, alert sound can be customized according to your preferences.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 4.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Get Off Now! 1.7 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Navigation category.
Developer: John Wong
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org