April 28, 2011 in Reference (E)
[prMac.com] Auckland, New Zealand - A jubilant Muli Mobile today announced 60% off FlowerPedia - its popular iPhone app for flower and bloom enthusiasts - to celebrate the Royal wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton. The price of FlowerPedia will go from US$4.99 to US$1.99 for a limited time only.
"The Royal wedding is a beautiful and spiritual occasion for many people around the world" - said Alexey Kojevnikov of Muli Mobile. "We are very happy to witness the milestone and wish Kate and Prince William god-speed and life full of joy!"
FlowerPedia 2.0 is an iPhone application for flower and bloom enthusiasts, with a relaxing collection of high-quality flower photos, an extensive database of flowering plant information and a brand new flower sharing community.
FlowerPedia 2.0 features include:
* Flower sharing community, enabling users to mark blooms on a map for sharing with friends
* Improved flower search, including by country and by state
* Over 2800 high quality flower photos
* Flower and bloom database of over 830 flowering plant genera, representing over 150,000 species around the world
* Slideshow of flower photos
* Geographic distribution shown for each flower on a world map
* Help with flower identification using search by anatomy
* No internet connection required to browse the database
* iPhone or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 185 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time only, FlowerPedia 2.0 is offers at the Royal Wedding Day price of $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category.
Located in Auckland, New Zealand, Muli Mobile was founded in 2009 by Alexey Kojevnikov with the aim of making sense of the fast-changing mobile market and creating high quality mobile applications. All Material and Software (C) 2009-2011 Muli Mobile Ltd / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.