April 28, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Melbourne, Australia - Bitolithic, creators of Comic Zeal, today is pleased to announce the release of ThinkBook 1.0.1, their new iPad app. ThinkBook is a very flexible note-taking app with some unique features. Students can keep class notes, add questions and todos. Then use ThinkBook's unique 'finder' notes to make a dashboard showing unanswered questions and outstanding todos for each class. Professionals can use ThinkBook to record meeting minutes and keep project notes. Plan their work by grouping todos into projects. Create dashboards showing the next few todos for each active project.
By being very flexible, ThinkBook adapts to its users, not the other way around.
Users who like keeping pages of plain notes are well served, they can put pages into notebooks and create a library. Users who like outlines and hierarchy can use ThinkBook's indentation gestures to add structure to their notes, then collapse whole sections to see only the headings.
ThinkBook's most distinctive feature however, is the slider; the user can push notes, pages, notebooks ... anything into it. Then go anywhere in their library and drag them out. An incredibly fast way of re-arranging information.
* Multiple note types; text notes, todos, questions and projects. Notebooks and pages behave just like other notes, they can be arranged however the user wants
* Special finder notes can create dashboards
* The slider, a brand new way to make new notes and rearrange, move, copy and delete existing ones
* Note tagging, and they're inherited, tag a notebook with 'work' and every note in it will be treated as work
* Fast search for text and tags
* Three themes, including two colour matched for black and white iPads
* Dropbox integration. Backup and restore to Dropbox, export and import notes, pages, notebooks and projects as text, work on them on a PC, then import them back into ThinkBook. All these features also work using iTunes file sharing
* A graphical tutorial to quickly bring you up to speed and a full set of instructions (as a notebook!)
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 5.9 MB
Pricing and availability:
ThinkBook's special launch price is $1.99 (USD), the regular price will be $3.99 (USD). ThinkBook is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Review copies are available upon request.
Based in Melbourne, Australia, bitolithic is a tiny company developing great software. Their first product, Comic Zeal was the first comic reader on the iPhone and remains the most successful one on the platform. Now with ThinkBook, bitolithic are helping their customers be creative. Copyright (C) 2011 bitolithic. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.