April 28, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Liverpool, United Kingdom - Thumbstar Games today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Big Fishing 1.1.0, their new realistic fishing game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Featuring 5 maps designed from actual maps and 56 different types of fish, players travel globally to Dokdo Island, Maldives, Florida, Cape Town and New Zealand. The delicate texture and movements of the fish are similar to real-life fishing experiences, distinguishing itself from other ordinary fishing games. With Fishing Tycoon you will feel like you are actually there at the island catching some of the most amazing fish of the sea.
* Developed with an intuitive game engine-based dynamic movements, a perfect 2D simulation is achieved (two types of movements: one is the movement of the fishing pole, and the other is the shaking of the entire boat when a large fish is caught)
* The realistic touch and movement of fishes provide a whole new experience of fishing
* The 56 fishes were created based on the world's five most popular fisheries
* Through the points players gain by fishing techniques, item upgrading at 6 different categories is possible
Big fishing is a realistic fishing that will give both gamers and real fishing fans the ultimate experience. The game contains all the elements and challenges of real fishing, but is easy to pick and play for beginners too.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Big Fishing 1.1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Thumbstar Games is a UK based mobile games service provider. We represent over 50 developers, artists and brand owners worldwide. Thumbstar originally started out in 2008 as an aggregator / publisher of mobile games for J2Me, Windows Mobile, RIM BlackBerry and Symbian. Since then Thumbstar has expanded its business offering to become a digital developer, distributor and publisher of mobile entertainment lifestyle applications and digital art (wallpapers and themes). Copyright (C) 2011 Thumbstar Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.