May 2, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Melbourne, Australia - Award winning video game sound designer Stephan Schutze, creator of Sound Library and The Foundation Library sound effects collection, today released Ringtone Librarian 1.0 for iOS devices. Ringtone Librarian includes the bulk of the Sound Library catalog of sounds. Created and recorded over five years and three continents by one individual passionate about producing high quality and interesting sounds. Stephan Schutze's continuing odyssey is to build upon the Sound Library catalog and continually seek new material.
* Over 15,000 sounds formatted to iPhone ringtone format
* Unlimited downloads
* A random search function for when you are stuck for ideas
* Sounds collected in Australia, Asia and North America
* A vast range of material including rare sound sources such as,
* Military hardware such as tanks, vehicles and antique Warbird aircraft
* Lots of fun sounds from burps and farts to zombie guts
* A wide range of animals sounds including domestic, farm and wild animals
* Thousands of created sounds such as explosions, magic spells and ambiences
* Natural ambiences
* Recordings of historical objects such as trains, machinery and vehicles
* Unusual sound sources from underwater recordings to volcanic vents
* Regular updates of new material to the collection
* Support page with forum for feedback and future ringtone ideas
Ringtone Librarian has something for everyone. Fun sounds like burps, farts and animal noises, game sounds like monsters and magic, historical sounds such as World War two fighter planes and special interest material such as Australian native bird calls and trains from Australia and Japan make up just a few of the categories available.
"I love the challenge of recording and creating exciting sounds and it's great to see how excited people get at the thought of having something unique as a ringtone," said Stephan Schutze, developer of Ringtone Librarian. "Having a Japanese bullet train as your ringtone certainly means you know it's your phone ringing."
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 2.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ringtone Librarian 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Based in Melbourne, Australia, Sound Library is the creation of Stephan Schutze and the culmination of over ten years experience in the games industry. Stephan's continuing goal is to produce high quality sound collections and audio focused apps and games.
His first collection The Foundation Library is distributed exclusively through Pro Sound Effects. Copyright (C) 2011 Stephan Schutze. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.