April 30, 2011 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Kiev, Ukraine -Ivan Ablamskyi from the Coppertino Inc., is pleased to announce that the new update of Forismatic, version 1.1, is now released. Forismatic is an application for Mac with a large collection of most inspiring expressions of mankind.
Forismatic has a rich collection of mankind's wise expressions, philosophers' thoughts and outstanding peoples' aphorisms that will become the spring of daily inspiration. Relaxation mode auto change is a savior for workaholics and makes it easier to control total time of inspiration. The application actually broadens the horizons with profound views on life, personal opinion, achievement and serves as an outstanding wisdom that nurtures success. The great convenience of the app is that liked expressions can be shared via Facebook and Twitter. Flawless interface performance is very disposing at use.
* Inspire Me - click and get a wise expression
* Relaxation Mode - recommended for workaholics. If you need a pause to think over - go to Relaxation Mode
New in Version 1.1:
* History - use track pad gestures or 'left-right' arrows to navigate through recently viewed quotes
* Cmd C support for quotes. You can copy and paste a quote to an email, messenger or Facebook status.
* Tweet your Relaxation achievements - after finishing relaxation you will see a Tweet this! button
* Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Forismatic 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Coppertino Inc. is a software development company based in Kiev, Ukraine. Developers of Wallpaper Wizard and Forismatic. Copyright (C) 2011 Coppertino Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.