May 2, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Guang Zhou, China - C2Matrix is pleased to announce the release of our new product: 3D game, "iStriker: Rescue & Combat" which is available in App Store starting today. The iStriker is a thrilling 3D scroll shooting game which will undoubtedly impress even the most hard-to-please gamer. It has 5 different missions in 3D top-down view. It can equal the best action games in dynamics, effects, speed, excitement in a breathtaking atmosphere.
* 5 amazing selectable missions to explore across varied environments: city, snowfield, sea, secret bases, tunnels and more
* Unique gameplay mixing rescue and combat that test your dexterity
* Fast-paced action, intense combat and 3 difficulty levels to keep you constantly challenged
* Local and Game Center leader-board and 100 challenging achievements
* Original sound track and dynamic sound effects
* Choice between Accelerometer and Relative touch controls that let you steer and target enemies like a real pilot
* Gigantic boss fights and memorable moments with immersive 3D animations
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (iPad2 Tested)
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* Universal Application
* 25.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iStriker: Rescue & Combat 1.0 is available all over the world exclusively through the App Store (Apple online store) in the Games category at the launch price of $0.99 USD (or the equivalent in another currency). Media representatives can contact C2Matrix and get the free promo code.
Located in Guang Zhou, Guang Dong/China, C2Matrix is a young, independent development team. We strongly believe in the gaming potential of mobile devices, we see mobile gaming as a time killer and mind relaxing entertainment that can be started and stopped quickly and conveniently, any time, anywhere. Our goal is to develop high quality, funning games for Apple platforms such as iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Mac OS desktop. Copyright (C) 2011 C2Matrix. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.