May 4, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Burnley, United Kingdom - Ascii Studios (@asciistudios), a division of Gigabyte Solutions Limited, today is pleased to announce the worldwide availability of Annoying Talking Orange, the fully interactive talking orange with speech recognition, entertaining animations, realistic actions, video making and social networking functions.
The Annoying Talking Orange will listen to you and repeat everything you say in a funny voice. In addition to speech recognition, Annoying Talking Orange is fully interactive and can be poked or slapped. Change his mood with the random expression button, trigger one of the pre-recorded comedy clips or sit back and just watch him interact with your phone.
You can even create funny Annoying Talking Orange movies using your own words or the many comic clips and actions then share them with your friends via Email, YouTube, Facebook or Twitter.
* Talk to the Annoying Talking Orange and he will repeat everything you say with a funny voice
* Poke him with your finger or slap him with a wet fish
* Press the Tongue button to have him stick out his Tongue
* Press the Laugh button to have him laugh out loud
* Press one of the four clip buttons to have him act out a comedy clip
* Press the Random Expression button to change his mood
* Record everything he does to a video and store it in iTunes or share it via Email, Facebook, YouTube or Twitter
* Just sit and admire his lifelike expressions and movements
Compatible with iPhone, iPad (scaling) or iPod touch (earphones with a microphone are required on the iPod touch or the Annoying Talking Orange will not be able to hear you), running iOS version 4.1 or later, using 14 MB free space.
Pricing and Availability:
Annoying Talking Orange 1.0 is available worldwide exclusively through the Apple App Store in the Entertainment category from the 3rd May 2011.
Located in Burnley, UK based Ascii Studios is the entertainment division of Gigabyte Solutions Ltd. The company was established in 1995 by Stephen and Jacqui Eddy as a husband and wife Team. Gigabyte Solutions is a leading developer of innovative mobile applications. The company has a wide variety of successful products in the App Store in the Entertainment, Lifestyle, Utilities and Productivity categories as well as many Award Winning Pocket PC applications. Copyright (C) 2011 Gigabyte Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.