May 5, 2011 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Perth, Australia - WhiskIT announces the release of Spingredients 1.01 for iOS. Challenge yourself to cook whatever it suggests, or use it for inspiration when creating new dishes or menus. The app suggests which ingredients best complement not only your chosen ingredient, but also each other. This gives experienced cooks four key ingredients with which to create that perfect dish. For those in need of a little more inspiration, a built-in Google search helps you to find recipes.
* Over 400 ingredients and 23,500 flavor combinations.
* Select a key ingredient, then spin the ingredients by either shaking the iPhone, or swiping to the left.
* Personalize the app by rating different combinations - swipe any two ingredients to the right.
* Synchronize your ratings online so that they're backed up. This also allows Spingredients to refine the overall data. Your own ratings always take precedence on your iPhone.
* Once ingredients have been selected, carry out an automatic Google search for recipe ideas, or alternatively, send out a Tweet for suggestions.
* Beautiful vectorized images of each ingredient.
* No advertisements!
Three methods of linking the ingredients together:
* interlinked where all ingredients complement each other.
* hub & spoke where all ingredients complement the key ingredient, but not necessarily each other.
* chain where each ingredient complements the one before and after.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 5.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Spingredients 1.01 is $1.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. Please contact WhiskIT for promo codes.
WhiskIT, located in Perth, Western Australia, provides mobile application development services and creates original applications for mobile devices. It was founded in May 2010. Copyright (C) 2011 WhiskIT. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.