May 9, 2011 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Orinda, California - iZooLu LLC has announced the release of version 2.0 of Ring Reminder, the best selling silent mode alarm on the Apple iTunes Store. Version 2.0 includes a face lift to Ring Reminder with a new theme and a Nag Feature which checks the state of the ring switch and continues to remind you to turn the iPhone back to ring mode.
Ring Reminder is designed for those that are tired of missing phone calls on the iPhone after putting their phone on silent mode. Ring Reminder has 10 slots to create a variety of custom timer alarms for use during meetings, a movie or any other senerio where one must put the iPhone in silent mode. Start the timer and it will vibrate after your meeting, church or lunch time. Ring Reminder can also be used to fake a phone call with 4 simulated ring tones from the iPhone default ring tone library.
* Easy timer alarms - 1 minute to 24 hours
* Pre-Define up to 10 timers
* Custom description that you choose
* Count down timer on main display
* Runs in the background!
* Cancel any timer alarm with one tap
* Delete and create timer alarms repeatedly
* Edit current timer alarms
* Can be used on the go, not location based
* Set a timer to get out of those meetings that run longer that you would like
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 3.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ring Reminder 2.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
iZooLu LLC is a California based software developer for mobile phone applications. They provide quality based utilities , games and development tools for the mobile phone community. Custom programming services for internal applications on iPhone or iPad are available as well. Copyright (C) 2011 iZooLu LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.