May 9, 2011 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Bangalore, India - Permeative Technologies, a decent and one of the leading iPhone and iPad application development companies, has announced the release of new iPhone Application for Professional drawing and designing.
Applications are designed in such a way that users can begin working immediately on their iPhone without having to read any documentation. It includes drag and drop drawing interface and lots of Clip arts along with genre or category.
Draw Networks : - Draw Network is light-weight, yet incredibly powerful, and can be used to create the following network diagrams: basic network diagrams, logical network diagrams, physical network diagrams, LAN diagrams, WAN diagrams, active directory and many more to list.
Draw Venn : For Drawing Venn Diagram : - Dozens of standard symbols make you instantly productive diagrams. A Venn diagram is an illustration of Comparisons and analyze of information in a system. Describe and compare attributes and characteristics of items (things, people, places, events, ideas, etc.)
* Re-sizable work sheet according to your need
* Work on multiple work sheets simultaneously
* Grid option will help you to organize the space effectively, on work sheet
* Ability to change background color or upload custom background image, customize grid size according to your need
* Just drag and drop the ready-made shapes from the Shapes menu on your work sheet. Drawing couldn't be easier
* You don't need to be an artist to create great-looking results. These applications will helps you to align and arrange everything perfectly
* What You See Is What You Get. No artistic skill is required
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 5.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Draw Network 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Permeative is a young at heart company of seasoned iPhone/iPad application developers. We are a hundred strong team based out of New Jersey in the US and Bangalore in India. Our engineers have complete knowledge of the iPhone app development stack - be it Objective C, the Cocoa programming environment or the XCode set of tools. Copyright (C) 2011 Permeative. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.