May 9, 2011 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Kerpen, Germany - Pomcast.biz is proud to release its first Mac OS X app, Disk Alarm, after many years of iOS contracting. Mac OS X tells you when your hard drive is full, but, generally, it's already too late to react. Would you like to be alerted early enough so you can move or delete files, allowing you to have enough free space for your Mac to run smoothly? Disk Alarm will let you know in advance and will spare you a lot of time.
* Alerts you when you have reach a certain amount of disk space
* Optionally alerts with a sound, very useful when you are away from the computer screen
* Runs as an agent app, close the settings window and it will still alert you
* Optionally stays in your menu bar for fast access mentioning the free space
* Check manually the space if you don't want to have it automatically
* Added (optionally) to your login items so it'll always run when the computer starts
* Ability to see set the checked space in percents instead of MB/GB
* US English, Dutch, French, German and Spanish
* Mac OS X Version 10.6.6 or higher
* Intel Mac
* 1.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Disk Alarm 1.0.1 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category. Coupon Codes available for app review on request.
After having done contracting in iOS Development since the launch of the iPhone SDK back in 2008, Pomcast.biz finally launched its first Indie Mac App called Disk Alarm. This app, which should be the start of a series of Mac & iOS Apps, will monitor your hard drive and alert you whenever it reached a predefined (by you) free space. Copyright (C) 2011 Pomcast.biz. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.