May 10, 2011 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Orinda, California - Lock Desktop will secure a Apple Mac Computer and return the user to the login screen while leaving applications and data safely tucked away. Once locked, the user has access to the login, restart and shutdown buttons.
Additionally, Lock Desktop allows the user to switch between user accounts from the login screen while applications and data continue to run on the other desktops. Lock Desktop is a single click solution to lock the Apple Mac Desktop and makes securing the Apple Mac Desktop much easier than alternative methods. Lock Desktop 1.0 is available on the Apple Mac AppStore now.
* Single click - no interface or configuration required
* Applications and Data Continue in the background
* Amazing login / logout animation
* Direct access to "Login", "Restart" & "Shutdown" upon return
* "Simply Awesome" 5 stars by Rice patty daddy - Version 1.0
* "Simple, gets the job done" 5 stars by AppStore user - Version 1.0
* 64-bit processor
* Requires OSX 10.6.6 or later
* 2.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Lock Desktop 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category.
iZooLu LLC is a California based software developer for mobile phone applications. They provide quality based utilities , games and development tools for the mobile phone community. Custom programming services for internal applications on iPhone or iPad are available as well. Copyright (C) 2011 iZooLu LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.