May 11, 2011 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Melbourne, Australia - Goal Achiever creators Appsymmetry, today introduce the first Advanced Goal Achiever Feature, Step Timeline. Downloaded via an In App Purchase, Advanced Features such as the Step Timeline will allow Goal Achiever users to pick and choose the features they will enjoy using in their own personalized version of Goal Achiever. Advanced Features are designed to meet more specific user needs and will allow users to make their version of the app functionally rich in the areas that they would like to focus on.
The first Advanced Feature, Step Timeline is a powerful goal management tool aimed at people that like to break their goals down into steps. The new feature extends the unique Goal Timeline, so that users can see at a glance how their steps to achieve their goals fit together over time. Combined with the inspirational standard features Goal Timeline, Goal Affirmations, Goal List and Goal Sharing, the integration of the Step Timeline and future Advanced Features, will ensure Goal Achiever continues to be a truly inspiring, practical and life changing application. The Step Timeline Advanced Feature will help users to better manage the steps they need to take to achieve their goals by allowing them to:
* Easily see when they have planned to start and achieve a step
* Quickly review how their goal steps fit together over time
* Simply drill down to the Step Timeline from the Goal Timeline
* Select a step on the timeline to view the step details
With the inclusion of the Step Timeline, Goal Achiever users can create a more comprehensive goal management application that allows them to work towards their goals by:
* Creating a personal goal affirmation slideshow using their goal photos and favorite song from their iPod collection that they can play when they need to remind themselves of what they are trying to achieve in life
* Gaining support for achieving their goals by sharing them with friends and family via facebook, twitter or e-mail
* Easily seeing where their goals fit in time on the goal timeline
* Managing their goals by life's areas of interest including, career, education, travel, family, health and fitness and New Year Resolution
* Capturing goal and steps start and target dates and status
* Breaking the goal into achievable steps and viewing them in the new step timeline
Erryn McRae Goal Achiever co-creator commented, "Step Timeline is an advanced feature that many Goal Achiever users have been waiting for. It really enhances the apps planning and management features. From the feedback that we have received, it is clear that people use Goal Achiever in different ways and want different features in the app. We aim to meet their needs by providing the ability to select the features they want to include in the app. The Step Timeline is just the first of many advanced Goal Achiever features."
* Compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
* 1.4 MB
Pricing and availability:
Goal Achiever 1.1.5 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent appstore adjusted amount in other currencies) and is available exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Appsymmetry is a Technology, Design and Innovation studio, that embraces mobile technology and its potential to improve the way the world lives. Appsymmetry was established in Melbourne Australia in 2010 by E. McRae and B. Johnson. Appsymmetry uses functional and intuitive design to develop innovative and useful applications for leading mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2011 Appsymmetry. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.