May 12, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Subotica, Serbia - Rapid Turtle Games is happy to announce that Space Falcon Reloaded, a classic arcade shoot 'em up game is now available as a universal app for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the App Store!
Space Falcon Reloaded is a vertical scrolling shoot 'em up game featuring HD graphics made specially for the high resolution iPhone 4's Retina display and iPad, wide range of explosions and visual effects, high quality music and sound effects, lots of bonuses and power-ups.
The player is in the role of an elite commander controlling an advanced space fighter: the Space Falcon. They must stand as one-against-many strange aliens, mini-bosses and big bosses invading the universe in more than 45 levels. There's lots of arcade fun and adrenalin pumping action. Players can compete against other Space Falcon Reloaded players around the world thanks to Game Center and Open Feint online leaderboards.
* Full HD / RETINA support
* Universal App (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch support)
* Game Center and OpenFeint support
* More than 45 levels giving hours of playtime
* Big bosses and dozens of mini-bosses
* Wide range of power-ups, special weapons and bonuses
* Secrets, Ranks and detailed player statistics
* Achievements and Leaderboards through Game Center and/or OpenFeint
* Beautiful HD graphics with wide range of explosions and visual effects
* Crisp and clean graphics for Retina display enabled devices
* High quality music and sound effects
* Easy to learn but hard to put away gameplay
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 80.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Space Falcon Reloaded 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Note to editors, journalists and bloggers: promo code for a review is available upon request.
Rapid Turtle Games develops addictive and fun games for the iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows and Mobile Phones. Copyright (C) 2011 Rapid Turtle Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.