May 16, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - Samurai Girl, only recently released in the iOS AppStore, attracted hype from its release date forward. This saucy little action-RPG, however, has proven its merit now that the honeymoon is over. The substance behind the hype has made Samurai Girl an AppStore star.
Hikaru, the game's namesake heroine, has done more than slay her monstrous enemies, she's left the competition in tatters. Samurai Girl has claimed the #1 RPG spot in the US AppStore - no easy feat since there's been a recent influx of quality RPG offerings on iTunes. Nor has this charming little sword-wielding princess's appeal been confined to one country. She's topped charts in Singapore, Mexico and Indonesia as the #1 RPG game in those countries as well, and is working her way up in ten other countries where she's gained top-ten status.
Samurai Girl is an action-RPG 2D side-scroller that features fast-paced hack-and-slash combination-based combat built into a substantial story-driven role-playing game framework. The innovative game also features an integrated pet raising component, which saddles Hikaru with a baby phoenix to raise. If she succeeds, the phoenix will be the one saddled while Hikaru rides to her destiny. Samurai Girl also offers players a standalone combat King-of-the-Mountain mini-game. With beautifully designed worlds and dungeons and one-of-a-kind features, all executed with the expertise that Korean gaming giant CJ Internet is known for, Samurai Girl was born to take the gaming world by storm.
Experience the phenomenon of this new chart-topping game for a limited time at only $0.99.
* Immersive worlds and dungeons - Epic story driven gameplay through 4 beautifully designed worlds, with over 50 quests and 16 bosses
* Pet system - Never Before seen in Action-RPG Games, you will be able to train a pet and raise it to be a lethal guardian and loyal companion
* Unique Skills - 13 expert Sword fighting skills can be unlocked and upgraded
* Item Combination System - Acquire and combine mythical stones to upgrade and strengthen your equipment
* Gift Box System - Discover hundreds of treasure and equipment all distinctively classed to help you in your adventure
* Minigame Challenge - Game Center Integrated, you will fight in the Minigame Challenge to see who is the king of the mountain
* Easy to Play - An in-depth tutorial and simple user interface was created so new and experienced RPG gamers could immediately get started
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 9.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Samurai Girl 1.0.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
AppsAsia is a South Korean-based company passionately dedicated to providing marketing, promotion and advertising services for Korean iPhone application developers. The AppsAsia team is committed to excellence and strives to provide the best personalized services for their clients. Copyright (C) 2011 AppsAsia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.